Posted by Steve Markowitz on July 16, 2011
This was posted today on Newsbuster.org. It shows Bill Maher, and his leftist audience who applaud this stuff, to be noting more than misogynistic and sexist deep down to the core. His words and a link to the video are supplied below.
As Jim Mahoney, who sent this one in, so correctly states:
Two for one from the same show. First, we have Bill Maher showing why he is the least classy guy on TV as he unleashes a sexist attack on Michele Bachman and Sarah Palin and then tells us it isn’t sexist because they are stupid. Why is it then that any Conservative who has a legitimate policy disagreement with Barack Obama is automatically labeled a racist. Nor have I ever heard any conservative say anything remotely this vile about Obama’s intelligence, race or family.
BILL MAHER: And finally, New Rule: Republicans have to stop thinking up intricate psychological explanations for why liberals don’t like Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann. Let me save you all some time. Are you ready? Because they’re crazy people, people who are not that bright and full of awful ideas. Pretty much the exact same reasons we didn’t care for George Bush and made jokes about him. So trust me, it’s not because they have breast. It’s because they are boobs.
Now, I’m not saying that sexism doesn’t exist and isn’t real. And we can’t, but we can’t throw around the word “sexist” just to stop people like me from pointing out that Michele Bachmann, now running second for the Republican presidential nomination, isn’t a dangerous nincompoop. And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of “The Hills Have Eyes,” that’s not sexist. I’m saying it because it’s true, not because it’s true of a woman.
Bill Maher’s Sexist Comments on Video
Posted in Bill Maher | Tagged: Bill Maher, Conservatives, Michele Bachmann, Misogynist, Sara, Sexism, Women | Leave a Comment »
Posted by Steve Markowitz on December 19, 2010
Yesterday’s posting reviewed the crude behavior of Chris Matthews of MSNBC’s Hardball towards Congresswomen Michelle Bachmann. Mathews and his male colleges laughed and joked about a misstatement Bachmann made relating to the daily cost of a presidential trip. This is the same group of Progressives that have fawned over Barack Obama, even after he has made misstep after misstep.
Below is but a partial listed of the President’s errors/failings. Wonder what these Hardball knuckleheads would have done to Congresswoman Bachman had she made these errors?
What would Matthews have said if Michelle Bachmann had ……
- Stated that there were 57 states in the United States?
- Pronounced the Marine Corps like Marine Corpse?
- Visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language?
- Referred to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo).
- Was the first President to need a TelePrompTer to get through a press conference?
- Gave the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of her speeches?
- Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia?
- Doubled the national debt, which took two centuries to accumulate, in one year?
- Proposed to double the debt again within 10 years?
- Criticized a state law that she admitted she never even read?
- Joined Mexico and sued an American state in to force it to continue to allow illegal immigration?
- Reduced retirement plans’ GM stock holdings by 90% in order to give unions a majority stake in GM?
- Created positions of 32 Czars who report directly to her, bypassing the House and Senate constitutional authority?
- Received the Noble Peace Prize for just looking pretty?
- Within two years of being elected President, brought her party an historic mid-term election defeat?
Posted in Chris Matthews, Mainstream Media, President Obama | Tagged: Chris Matthews, Hardball, Michele Bachmann, MSNBC, Obama | 1 Comment »
Posted by Steve Markowitz on December 18, 2010
Leftist moonbat Chris Matthews is at it again. On Friday’s Hardball carried on MSNBC, Matthews used name calling to attack an opponent of his Progressive views. This time Congresswoman Michele Bachmann was the target of the vitriol that has become synonymous with the Left.
Matthews had a laugh-fest at Bachmann’s expense with four liberal male colleges that included ex-San Francisco mayor Willie Brown, Howard Fineman of the Huffingtonpost.com, Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post and Ron Reagan talk show host. Typical of bullies, Bachmann was not a part of the all male sexist party that through the following barbs at the Congresswoman.
- Mathews said: “Let’s take a look at this. My hero and heroine, Michele Bachmann, here, who’s been named today, by the way, to the Intelligence Committee – there’s a whopper”. Again the boys responding with a frat-house laugh.
- Just in case the audience didn’t get Mathews, negative vibes at this point in the show, he said: “You know why, I`ve suggested that Michele Bachmann does sort of represent sometimes the behavior of a zombie, that she does seem somewhat like she`s hypnotized. I`m serious.”
- Then sexist Brown chimed in: “You`re making an assumption that people who get elected to office in all cases are people who can think, people who pursue and reduce themselves for sure to quality information. She is not in that category. The voters elected her and the voters deserve her idiocy.”
- Reagan, then fearful he would not get his pound of flesh added: “We laugh about her – we laugh about her being on the intelligence committee, but that`s an important sort of post. It`s actually a little disturbing that she`s going to have access to – you know, to top secret cables and things. She`s a loon.” Junior, the Left said much worse about your father and that didn’t stop him from achieving, did it?
- Finally, Willie Brown won the battle of sexist behavior with his deep conclusion: “She may not be able to find the meeting room.”
The Left has used name-calling for decades to cut off debate on important issues of policy. It started with (and worked on) Barry Goldwater. In these earlier days Progressives called their opponents “war mongers”. Who can forget the despicable ad run by the Johnson campaign showing the little girl being consumed by a nuclear explosion?
With the ascendance of Ronald Reagan, the Left rightfully feared his popularity across a large political spectrum. Here was a man that could bring conservatism to the mainstream. In an effort to blunt the Gipper’s appeal, they attacked on his I.Q. Unlike in Goldwater’s time, the mud did not stick.
The Left, a group that is genetically gripped by fear of global cataclysmic events, now has another fear to add to their list: the ascendance of conservatives with estrogen. They understand the danger to the Progressive movement from conservative women who raise families and have successful careers. Like Reagan, they can bring a new breed of conservatives to the Country and make it mainstream. So the Left is back to the name-calling that includes the old claim of questioning opponents’ I.Q., but now with the added twist of throwing the “bimbo” bard at these conservative women.
As for Michele Bachmann’s I.Q., its level does not affect the legitimacy of her views. However, that’s the point with the Leftist attacks. Their goal is to avoid discussion on the merits of other viewpoints. At the same time it should be pointed out that Bachmann does have a JD and is a specialist on tax law. Her JD is from William & Mary Law School, which U.S. News and World Report ranked tied with George Washington University for the spot of 28th top law school.
The vitriol of the Left’s current attack on conservative women, as epitomized by Chris Matthews and pals, is a sign of desperation and fear. Given the historic outcome of last month’s elections, the fear is justified. To sexists like Mathews we can only say: “get over it”. The gals have “come a long way baby”!
Posted in Chris Matthews, Progressives, Sexism | Tagged: Barry Goldwater, Chris Matthews, Eugene Robinson, Hardball, Howard Fineman, IQ, Johnson, leftist, Michele Bachmann, MSNBC, Sexist, William & Mary Law School, Willie Brown | 2 Comments »
Posted by Steve Markowitz on November 3, 2010
On election eve, Leftie MSNBC newscaster Chris Matthews lost it once again. While interviewing Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Republican from Minnesota, Matthews asked Bachman if she was “hypnotized” or under a “trance.” Why the unprofessional questions from Matthews? Because this Conservative female politician did not answer a Matthew’s question designed to trip up the Congresswoman. Imagine that; a politician that sidesteps a reporter’s question. That’s about as unusual as the sun rising each morning.
During Matthew’s ridiculous assertions, you can hear his fellow commentators giggling like teenage girls in the background. Then Bachman retorted: we’re out of this “nightmare” and “we’re thrilled,” ending with “I think people are thrilling tonight, I imagine that thrill is maybe not quite so tingly on your leg anymore, I’m not sure anymore.”
Bachman’s closing comments were enough to send Matthews in to a further rant after the interview when he defensively said “I never used that word” and called Bachmann a “moron”. OK Mr. Matthews, here is your famous quote about Obama made during the presidential campaign:
“I have to tell you, you know, it’s part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama’s speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often.”
So you didn’t use “that word”? That’s a stretch at best.
Finally, calling a Congresswoman a “moron” is about as unprofessional gets and you should be terminated for it. But it does tell the story of the Radical Left. Those that disagree with you are demonized and diminished by character assassination. We will leave it to the readers to determine who has the intellect issues.
Posted in Chris Matthews, News Media | Tagged: Chris Matthews, hypnotized, Michele Bachmann, Minnesota, moron, MSNBC, Radical Left, Republicans, Thrill, trance | 2 Comments »