Obama Makes Washington Post’s Biggest Liars List
Posted by Steve Markowitz on December 19, 2013
There was a time when concerns about Barrack Obama’s integrity came mainly from the Right. It is likely that the President yearns for those good-old days. More recently even the mainstream media has been attacking the President’s integrity.
The Left-leaning Washington Post gives Pinocchios on a weekly basis for politicians that skirt the truth to the point of lying. The Post just announced its 10 “biggest Pinocchios of 2013”. And the winner is …… Barrack Obama with 3 of this year’s ten biggest lies.
Listed below are the Post’s 10 biggest lies for the year. They are fairly evenly split between Democrats and Republicans. However, that is little consolation in light of the fact that with Obama’s three and Joe Biden’s one lie that made the list, the country’s top two politicians amassed 40% of the Posts 10 biggest lies. So much for hope and change.
The biggest Pinocchios of 2013
1. “If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it.” – President Barrack Obama (D)
2. “Obama’s kids are protected by armed guards at their school.” – National Rifle Association
3. “The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cu.t” – President Barrack Obama (D)
4. “Clinton denied security for Libya personnel with her signature on a cable.” – Rep. Darrell Issa (R)
5. “The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.” – President Barack Obama
6. “70 cents of every dollar spent on food stamps goes to bureaucrats” – Rep. Michele Bachmann (R)
7. “I opposed the invasion of Iraq” – Secretary of State John F. Kerry (D)
8. “Democrats took $50 billion from overcharging students on college loans and used it to pay for Obamacare” – Sen. Lamar Alexander (R)
9. “A state investigation said Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli should have been prosecuted.” – Terry McAuliffe (D)
10 “Obama is closing the U.S. Embassy in the Vatican” – Jeb Bush (R) and National Republican Senatorial Committee