Oliver Stone, Another Progressive Bigot Goes Public
Posted by Steve Markowitz on July 28, 2010
In early June, Leftist Helen Thomas came out of the closet. As posted on June 5, 2010, long-time White Housereporter and self-proclaimed “proud to be a liberal” Thomas (“Liberal Thomas …”) told Jews in Israel that “They should go home…. To Poland, Germany.” The fact that Jews were nearly gassed into extinction just a half a century earlier in these same two countries was not lost to Thomas.
While Thomas resigned after her words were caught on tape, the press and Liberals gave her pass on the anti-Semitic rant. These Liberals burry any story that exposes the Progressive movement’s deep-seated racist beliefs that go hand-in-hand with their superiority complex.
This week another well-known Left-winger, producer Oliver Stone, has gone public with his bigotry. In an interview with the Sunday Times, Stone made the following statements:
- America’s focus on the Jewish massacre was a product of the “Jewish domination of the media. …… Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people, 25 or 30 [million killed].” Mr. Stone, your knowledge of history is lacking and your logic flawed. You did not mention the Stalin signed a “Non-Aggression Pact” with Hitler and brutally attacked Poland in 1939 with his then Nazi partners.
- “There’s a major lobby in the United States. They are hard workers. They stay on top of every comment, the most powerful lobby in Washington. Israel has f***** up United States foreign policy for years.”
Translation: Stone is an apologist for the Holocaust and Israel and the Jews are responsible for the problems of the world.
Mr. Stone, you are just another bigot, but with money and a well-healed propaganda apparatus. Fortunately, General Dwight Eisenhower understood revisionists like you would come along when he famously said: “Get it all on record now – get the films – get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.” Ironically one of those “bastards” turned be a famous film producer who would make Joseph Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minster, proud.
About Hitler, Stalin, Chavez and Iran’s Mullahs:
- Stone said that his upcoming Showtime documentary, “Secret History of America,” seeks to put Hitler and Communist dictator Joseph Stalin “in context.” …… ” Hitler was a Frankenstein but there was also a Dr Frankenstein. German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support.” Mr. Stone, by “context” you mean revisionist propaganda. Stalin brutally murdered millions of his own people and Hitler was responsible for killing tens of millions. See them in a positive context requires a special type of perversion.
- Stone called Venezuelan’ socialist president Hugo Chavez, “a brave, blunt, earthy“. And dismissed criticism of Chavez’s human rights record stating: “The internet’s fully free [in Venezuela].
- Stone slammed the U.S. policy toward Iran as “horrible.” “Iran isn’t necessarily the good guy, but we don’t know the full story.“
Translation: In Stone’s perverted world, despots are acceptable if they agree with his Progressive beliefs. Stone pushes blame for Hitler and Stalin on Capitalist, keeping with these Progressive views. Finally, he justifies modern dictators because they offset the power of American, who he views with disdain, again in keeping with Progressive views
The number of Progressives on the Left who have expressed racist, anti-Semitic and/or anti-American views is growing. Stone and Thomas are part of a group that includes the likes of Jesse Jackson, Reverend Wright and Luis Farrakhan and many others. It seems more than coincidence that these deep-seated views boil to the top only after America elects its most Progressive President.
Middle-of-the-road Leftist have for too long accepted racists within their larger group in the hope that they would mellow as the Left obtained political power. The opposite has occurred. As Plato so aptly said: “The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”
The silence from the Left overwhelming. The silence from our President is a tragedy.
This entry was posted on July 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM and is filed under Oliver Stone, Progressives, Racism. Tagged: Bigot, Chavez, Context, Eisenhower, Helen Thomas, Hitler, Holocaust, Iran, Israel, Jesse Jackson, Jews, Joseph Goebbels, left, Liberals, Lobby, Louis Farrakhan, Media, Mull, Nazi, Oliver Stone, Progressive, Propaganda, Racists, Reverend Wright, Showtime, Socialists, Stalin, Venezuelan. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.